After four years of co-blogging, and four months of blogging solo, the unspoken question was finally addressed: How long do you plan to continue blogging for Exfanding Your Horizons without your partner? Even without a definitive answer yet, it's clear that the last month especially has seen a trend away from "our blog, minus the one author for a while" and toward "Nathaniel's blog"--and that's not what this blog was ever meant to be.
That's not to say these posts aren't any good; rather, they're very distinctly me. (Which is not to say that they are any good, either.) At any rate, here's what I've got to show for December...and of particular note is the penultimate post on the list, because this might be the last Month in Review you see here for a long time.
- A reaction to the trailer for Star Trek Into the Darkness and tongue-in-cheek predictions about what the film will hold
- A reaction to the trailer for Street Fighter X Mega Man and thoughts on the state of the Mega Man franchise
- A connected list of the various things that've been keeping me physically and mentally busy lately, from Scribblenauts to "couple-building activities," whatever those are
- An announcement of my new Twitch TV channel, which I will probably never use
- An advertisement for the livestreaming 25th anniversary Mega Man marathon my friend and I undertook, and a retrospective on the big event (including a link to the video footage in case you missed it)
- A guest post chronicling the adventures of Biff and Baff through Dragon Warrior I & II for the Game Boy Color
- A massive comparative review of several varieties of eggnog and nog-like beverages
- Reflections on four months of blogging solo
- A recap of my contributions to obscure gaming website GameCola.net in December