Sometimes when the present feels overwhelming, the best way to cope is to look to the future. We've been going through a lot these past few weeks--sometimes good, sometimes bad, and sometimes just plain busy--and there are certain aspects of the present that we neither want to think about nor deal with. Perhaps you're feeling the same way.
I don't have much to offer in terms of a post today, but I can share with you the things I'm looking forward to once everything starts to clear up and I can focus my energies again on blogging. Here's a little forecast of what's ahead from me on Exfanding in the next few weeks (and possibly beyond):
- An introduction to the four Dragon Warrior games for the NES
- An ode to cream soda
- An update on my personal challenge to sort through and donate/discard items whose continued presence I cannot justify as I unpack boxes at my new apartment
- A review of the novel Dune, in one form or another
- A joint celebration of three years of Exfanding Your Horizons!
- A User's Guide to Star Trek: The Next Generation
- The long-anticipated conclusion to my video review/walkthrough/showoff video of Mega Man 6
Gee, this is starting to look like a lazy Month in Review where I didn't bother to hyperlink anything. Though I know it'll take a lot of time and the right kind of inspiration to pull these posts together, I'm excited about what lies ahead. And hey, what's in-between might be equally exciting--some of our favorite posts are ones that suddenly came together on a whim.
Anything in particular you've been hoping to see from us?